TH Palestine Solidarity is nothing without the energy of its members and is always keen to welcome new people on-board in whatever capacity.
Whether you simply want to learn a bit more about who we are and what we do, add your talents, energy or time to our projects, or propose a new initiative we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us at: thpalestinesolidarity(at)gmail(dot)com
Or why not drop in to one of our monthly organising meetings held on the first Thursday of each month: 7-8.30pm, Unite Community Centre, basement of St George’s Hall, 236 Cable Street, E1 0BL.
The sort of things we get up to include:
- Inviting guests from Palestine (usually Jenin) on cultural and educational exchanges.
- Organising fundraisers whether social and cultural events or actual marathons: both card and leg-based.
- Holding stalls to raise awareness and money through the sale of Palestinian products.
- Leafletting campaigns to raise awareness of unethical policies and companies we seek to challenge.
- Lobbying Council to adopt ethical policies on Palestine whether on procurement, passing motions, or twinning with Jenin.
- Organising trips to Palestine that combine educational excursions, visiting friends in Jenin, supporting Palestinian non-violent action, and enjoying cultural events.
- Listen to new ideas (particularly those who will help make them happen:o)